Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tampa Bay Rays, Baseball Team Face Masks, mlbfanta

Tampa Bay Rays, Baseball Team Face Masks, mlbfanta 3 years 3 months ago #7350

• WilliamR
  • Senior Boarder
The Los Angeles Angels have suspended pitching coach Mickey Callaway in the wake of a report by The Athletic in which five women accused Callaway of lewd behavior.

Soria had his best years as the closer in Kansas City with 42 saves in 2008 and 43 in 2010, which were both his All-Star seasons. While he hasn’t matched those numbers since, he’s been a dependable reliever over the past decade and has 732 career appearances, which is third among active pitchers.

Tigers general manager Al Avila shared his thoughts: "Adding a reliable veteran catcher was one of our priorities this offseason, and we know that Wilson will be a great fit for that role. He’s still producing on the field at a high level after 11 years in the big leagues, and we feel his presence in the clubhouse will be a major positive both for our young catchers and pitching staff."Tampa Bay Rays

mlbfantasygm.com
Baseball Team Face Masks

Simmons told the Register he wasn't forthcoming about his reasons for opting out at the time "because I don't like the idea of having to explain every detail of my life" and "was afraid of people judging and people twisting my story." But he said he changed his mind when he realized that being open about his situation could help others who are struggling.

Once Torkelson is done swinging, he focuses on the Tigers' main request. Cacchione stands near home plate with a bucket of baseballs and a fungo bat.Washington Nationals

"It's the real deal when you're playing in the big leagues," he said. "There are no free passes. You got to get the job done. I look forward to getting out there and getting it done this year."Los Angeles Dodgers

The Giants' chances in landing a free-agent outfielder dwindled Friday, as rumored target Eddie Rosario reportedly is nearing a contract with the Cleveland Indians.New York Mets
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds