Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Was just accepted to join the FSWA!

Was just accepted to join the FSWA! 3 years 9 months ago #7332

Hey guys and gals,

My name is Jesse Patterson and i've been writing dynasty football articles for about 5 seasons now. Originally I joined up with DynastyOne with the original DynastyLeagueFootball podcast guys and then moved over to www.dynastyhappyhour.com Since several of the people I interact with from the industry are members, I decided to apply myself and lo and behold was accepted today!

Writing is one of my favorite hobbies and I find it is an excellent outlet for me when I am struggling with my depression and anxiety issues, or just for something fun to do when I need to pass the time. I've been playing fantasy football for over 12 seasons and dynasty specific leagues for roughly 6.

I'm around on twitter @df_patterson if anyone wants to drop me a line and chat football, mental health, or hockey since i'm a proud Canadian. I'm also the owner of two adorable English Bulldogs, Booger and Tucker and post way too many pictures of them on my twitter feed!

Nice to meet you all, and i'm happy to join the community.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds