Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2009 Ipsos Market Report on Fantasy Soccer

2009 Ipsos Market Report on Fantasy Soccer 11 years 9 months ago #7

Dear FSWA,

I recently came across an article by Eric Fisher of Sports Business Daily (published on Sept. 21st, 2009 and available at the following link: www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues...umer-Categories.aspx) which specifically references a report published in 2009 by Ipsos, focussing on the fantasy football industry, specifically in the UK and Ireland. Does anyone have access to this report or even know the name?

Just to provide some info. about myself; my name is Dr. Padraig Doolan and I am the CEO of a new startup company based in Dublin, Ireland. Our business focus the fantasy football industry in the UK/Ireland and we expect to launch our product in January 2013. I'm trying to collate as much market information as I can on the industry, especially w.r.t. Market size, Spending power and Growth trends. This task is proving challenging, as there is limited information available publicly on this area.

Best regards,
Padraig
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds