Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mr. Pucks Intoduction

Mr. Pucks Intoduction 7 years 3 months ago #35

My name is Mr. Pucks, and others know me as Cappy. I am a proud writer of all things NHL DFS for both Scout Fantasy Sports and also Draftshot Fantasy Sports. I have been involved in some way, shape or form, with Hockey for 35 of my 39 years alive. I started out by just posting my thoughts in the Scout Forums two years ago, and with a little bit of help from my mentor Dr. Roto (Mark Bloom), and I was able to start writing for the site from time to time. Last year I was brought on board full time as one of two NHL writers for Scout. This has opened a lot of doors for me, as many sites have reached out to me, in hopes I would provide material for them as well. It so happened that Draftshot needed someone to head up the NHL DFS side of their company, and my name was the one that came up a lot to them. I decided to also work with them, along side Scout to help build my brand, and help people learn how to play and win a NHL DFS. I have since became the Editor-In-Chief for Draftshot, and also write an article once a week for Fantasy Pros NHL.

Aside from my NHL writings, I also contribute to NASCAR writeups for both Scout and Draftshot. As well as a few MLB blurbs from time to time. Outside of sports and DFS, I am husband to an AMAZING and very understanding wife, father to 3 children and step-father to one. I am proud to have my name and articles entered for Newcomer and NHL Writer of the year. I want to wise everyone the best of luck. If you ever want to talk Pucks or Nascar, hit me up on twitter @MrPucks77 or you can find me on Scout Fantasy in the Premium forums and on Draftshot in our 24/7 Live chat rooms.

Mr. Pucks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Mr. Pucks Intoduction 7 years 1 month ago #36

Welcome! I have enjoyed listening to your segment on the Scout Fantasy radio show in the mornings over the past few weeks. Great info!

Re: Mr. Pucks Intoduction 7 years 1 month ago #37

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you in the Scout Forums in the near future.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds