Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Benny "Brich11" Ricciardi Introduction

Benny "Brich11" Ricciardi Introduction 9 years 5 months ago #22

• Benny11
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys,

I am very excited to now be a part of the FSWA. Just a little about myself. I Am a five time winner of the Blogger of the month award on Rotogrinders.com, which included four straight wins at one point. That is how I got my start in the industry. While I continue to write over at RG, I have since started my own website called RotoDollars, become a featured columnist for the dfsreport.com, and penned my first book about daily fantasy for the daily roto that is available on Amazon. Most recently I have also been writing for DraftKings Playbook as I handle the weekly soccer recap for them and also write the NBA Breakdown column on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday for the large slate NBA days. You can see the NBA column on the Playbook or in the emails they send out before line ups lock. I also am a featured columnist over at Score Streak where I do a weekly picks column and can be found on twitter @BennyR11. I am really looking forward to being a part of this community and wanted to thank the board for allowing me in. Feel free to drop me a line here or on twitter. I love chatting Fantasy sports, especially with like minded individuals. Thanks for you time.

Benny
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds