Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jason Walker, RotoAdvice -- New Member Intro

Jason Walker, RotoAdvice -- New Member Intro 9 years 11 months ago #18

I'm Jason Walker and I've been covering pro sports since 2001 when I started covering the Atlanta Hawks as a credentialed writer w/RealGM. Did cover the Braves in 2003 as well.

I've stayed covering the Hawks since then, having started my own site, The Human Highlight Blog and then moving over to SBNation to take over Peachtree Hoops, which is where I continue to cover the Hawks. My Twitter handle is @JasonWalkerSBN for all things Hawks, NBA and sometimes, my Florida Gators.

I've been in love with fantasy sports since my buddy from Indiana called me and said I have to read this book called "Rotisserie League Baseball" in 1984. I've long written about the fantasy angle of things for the NBA and Hawks through the channels, but never provided myself the forum to discuss on its own. That's what RotoAdvice is there to do -- to be able to talk about the different parts of fantasy football, baseball and basketball and provide another opinion, advisor or even a place to tell stories. My Twitter handle for that site is @JasonWalkerRoto.

Doing this because I love it and to officially be a part of this great, down-to-earth community. Thanks for having me here!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds