Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jonathan Nardone - Newest member addition!

Jonathan Nardone - Newest member addition! 11 years 2 months ago #10

I have been involved in Fantasy Football for 12 years and it only continues to grow larger and larger! I will do everything in my power to help you dominate your League! I am a multiple league, multiple time Champion myself and I enjoy playing Fantasy Football almost as much as I love advising/consulting/discussing Fantasy Football! I enjoy in-depth research on players, finding streaks,achievements, injuries and injury-rehabilitation and much more!

The MOST affordable, accurate and up-to-date Fantasy Football information you want and need to dominate your league! Check the NOTES page for all Write-ups, Insights, Waiver Wire Hot Picks, Weekly Sleepers, Big Point Kickers and so much more! Fastest response on the World Wide Web! Stumped on who to play? Ask away!

So you ask yourself, What separates FantasyFootball-101 from the all the 'other' Fantasy Football/Football discussion pages and sites?

Simple: When you have questions. You get answers! Not just simple 1-liners that anyone can type up, No! you'll get reasons,stats and facts as to why to Start,Sit or Draft players!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds