Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Glad to become a member of the FSWA

Glad to become a member of the FSWA 8 years 2 weeks ago #30

My name is Chad Robb and I have been playing fantasy sports since 1986. I started by playing fantasy football and expanded to all other sports in the early 1990s. I started my writing career at Bleacher Report, sharing my knowledge of fantasy football with others. In 2011 I started to cover Fantasy NASCAR for the site and that is when my following really picked up. This year I was asked to write Fantasy NASCAR articles for Fox Sports. I currently post my Fantasy NASCAR advice on the Fox Sports website and Race Review Online. Last year I was notified by Yahoo that I was being inducted into the Toyota Legends of Fantasy Football Hall of Fame. It was a privilege to receive the honor and meet many of the Fantasy Writers for Yahoo including Andy Behrens. Fantasy Sports has been a huge part of my life and I love sharing my knowledge of the games with others. It is a great honor to be welcomed into the FSWA and I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Chad Robb
@MrFantasyNASCAR
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard_Savill
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds