Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Introduce myself

Introduce myself 8 years 8 months ago #26

• MTagliere
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all,

I just wanted to give the forums a formal introduction. My name is Michael Tagliere and I have admired the work of a lot of you for quite some time, but have finally entered the arena known as the FSWA. It is an honor to be in a group with so much talent, and I hope to bring something unique to the table.

Writing about fantasy football has been a passion of mine for about 5 years now. I wrote even before I had a purpose to... I did it because I enjoyed it. I started my website TagsFantasyFootball.com back in 2011, because my wife told me that I put way too much time into my writing not to. Since that time, I have converted the site to LightsOutFantasyFootball.com and expanded my relationships to now work with FantasyPros.com and Numberfire.com as an affiliate. I have always been the type that wanted to perfect whatever I do before going all in, and I feel that I have articles waiting to be brought into the fantasy community that will showcase how far I have come. I look forward to meeting all of you down the road at one of the conferences, as more than just a fan.

Thank you for accepting me with open arms!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds